All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:16 am 
GDB Administrator

Are these Pictures really NOT Photoshopped??

I found these pics with the title “Not Photoshopped” but if you ask honestly, I do not agree with it for all these shots especially the "LightHouse" and "Upside Down"

So guys, have a close look on these pics and tell if you really think that these pictures are NOT photoshopped at all.

The Headless Horse:

Rocket Bird:

A Drop from Heaven:

Light House:

Refraction:

Upside Down:

Heart Shadows:

Lines in Glass of Water:

Fish Eyes:

So friends, how many of these photos do you think are directly from camera and do not show any photoshop manipulation? Your comments and views will help me sought out the photoshoped and simply photographed images.

You are also welcome to share any such photos which claim to be “straight from camera.”

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:49 am 
GDB Junior

Few of them do look Photoshopped but like the seagull one and the last one don't still its difficult to judge

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:12 am 
GDB Pro

These days manipulation being so popular amongst design lovers. well on my point of view some of them really a cool sort of manipulations. well i like fish eye, & Rocket Bird.

Headless Horse makes no sense.

Post subject: Thanks Good Forum
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:07 am 
GDB Newbie

Outstanding share it is definitely. My friend has been awaiting for this tips.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:38 pm 
GDB Pro

Fabulous!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:05 am 
GDB Newbie

The graphic design project may involve the stylization and presentation of existing text and either preexisting imagery or images developed by the graphic designer. Thanks.
Regards,
best resume

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:32 am 
GDB Newbie

Etching is an intaglio method of printmaking in which the image is incised into the surface of a metal plate using an acid. The acid eats the metal, leaving behind roughened areas, or, if the surface exposed to the acid is very thin, burning a line into the plate. Thanks.
Regards,
mississauga condos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:31 pm 
GDB Junior

It’s really great post.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:52 am 
GDB Regular

Burberry Outlet They tell a way of your character and your taste fashion. Louis Vuitton Outlet Imitate looks like the first one extra features, Burberry Outlet but these are purchasing power factor. Louis Vuitton Outlet People tend to buy those things look good, Burberry Outlet obviously, Michael Kors Outlet they have attractive but had to take care of their money. Burberry Sale The replica Louis Vuitton handbags provide you a Louis Vuitton Handbags method to himself in a fashionable attitude and stays in your budget. They look very attractive, Burberry Sale and beautiful. Louis Vuitton Handbags Most of the people around you don’t even want to know that it is the copy and not Burberry Sale the source of a reason is a rich professional knowledge and skills. 6. The details of the water, Michael Kors Outlet the front. 7. Burberry Outlet Online Top zip closure with chic metal chain. Louis Vuitton Sale 8. Stick bag and cell phone in my pocket. Burberry Outlet Online 9. Size: Louis Vuitton Sale 14.5 x 10.6 x 6.7" Burberry Outlet Online This beautiful Louis Vuitton Monogrammed canvas bag M40145 tote Michael Kors Outlet Store bag is one of the most classic canvas bag collection of letters, Michael Kors Outlet Online is a popular bag in the fashion industry. In addition to entertainment and elegant design.